Reciprocal Golf Befordshire & Hertfordshire
Reciprocal Golf – Bedfordshire
Web Site Address
|Bedford & County||01234-352617||www.bedfordandcountygolfclub.co.uk|
Leighton Buzzard have now withdrawn. 04.07.2013
1. No fee will be levied, unless applied at the home club, and then parity will be applied. Currently Dunstable Downs charge £15.00.
2. Arrangements for reciprocal golf cannot be made more than one month in advance.
3. This reciprocal arrangement applies only to adult male and female members, with a current CONGU handicap and will only be available in accordance with their membership
category, i.e. 5 day members will NOT be permitted to participate in reciprocal golf at weekends. . This scheme is not available for any member paying the junior or student rates.
4. Visitors wishing to book a reciprocal round as part of a society or corporate day at any of the six clubs will be refused permission to do so.
Dunstable Downs Members
1. Must initially telephone the club they wish to visit themselves and ascertain
availability. You will not be able to play before 10.00am weekdays or 15.00hrs at
weekends nor will more than 8 members at a time be eligible.
2. Must obtain a letter of introduction from the office or the ‘Director of Golf
‘which must be presented when arriving at the host club. Failure to present the
letter will mean you are not eligible to receive courtesy via these arrangements.
3. Must obey all the host club rules.
Visitors to Dunstable Downs
1. Will be permitted to play weekdays after 10.00hrs and weekends after 15.00hrs,
subject to course availability.
2. Must have phoned before the visit to ascertain availability.
3. Must bring a letter of introduction from their home club. This should state
the handicaps of all the visitors.
4. Will NOT be afforded courtesy unless they have pre-booked and have a letter of
introduction from their home club.
5. Will be honorary members of Dunstable Downs Golf Club for the day and will be welcome
to use our facilities and will be expected to obey all Club rules.
6. No more than 8 players per day from a single club will be accepted and there
will be no more than 6 x 4 ball slots available per day to support the
7. Dress rules of Dunstable Downs Golf Club must be strictly adhered to and the club
reserves the right to restrict entry to the course to any player not
Reciprocal Golf – Hertfordshire
Web Site Address
|Bedford and County||01234-352617||www.bedfordandcountygolfclub.co.uk|
|Old Fold Manor||020-844-09185||www.oldfoldmanor.co.uk|
|Welwyn Garden City||01707-325243||www.welwyngardencitygolfclub.co.uk|
Agreement has been reached with all these golf clubs to offer members reciprocal green fees at a rate of £20.00. This is subject to certain criteria as explained below.
1. Members seeking to use the arrangement must :-
a) Contact the General Manager’s Office in the first instance giving 48 hours notice, indicating the Course to be visited, mumbers of players and their names and the preferred time. The Office will contact the other club to ascertain if the course to be visited is available and, where appropritate, obtaining a tee time.
b) On arrival the players should report to the Pro Shop.
2. The arrangement applies mid-week only, but not Bank Holidays.
3. Subject to 1b above, play is acceptable in 2,3 or 4 balls.
This arrangement is a facility only for members of these Clubs and no attempt should be made to introduce others. Misuse could result in discontinuance.
Members are asked to familiarise themselves with the dress code and other rules applicable at the Club to be visited.