Reciprocal Golf Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire
Reciprocal Golf – Bedfordshire
|Golf Club / Website||Telephone|
|Bedford & County||01234 352617|
|St Neots||01480 472363|
|South Beds||01582 591500|
- No fee will be levied, unless applied at the home club, and then parity will be applied. Currently Dunstable Downs charge £15.00.
- Arrangements for reciprocal golf cannot be made more than one month in advance.
- This reciprocal arrangement applies only to adult male and female members, with a current CONGU handicap and will only be available in accordance with their membership category, i.e. 5 day members will NOT be permitted to participate in reciprocal golf at weekends. . This scheme is not available for any member paying the junior or student rates.
- Visitors wishing to book a reciprocal round as part of a society or corporate day at any of the six clubs will be refused permission to do so.
Dunstable Downs Members
- Must initially telephone the club they wish to visit themselves and ascertain availability. You will not be able to play before 10.00am weekdays or 15.00hrs at weekends nor will more than 8 members at a time be eligible.
- Must obtain a letter of introduction from the office or the ‘Director of Golf ‘which must be presented when arriving at the host club. Failure to present the letter will mean you are not eligible to receive courtesy via these arrangements.
- Must obey all the host club rules.
Visitors to Dunstable Downs
- Will be permitted to play weekdays after 10.00hrs and weekends after 15.00hrs, subject to course availability.
- Must have phoned before the visit to ascertain availability.
- Must bring a letter of introduction from their home club. This should state the handicaps of all the visitors.
- Will NOT be afforded courtesy unless they have pre-booked and have a letter of introduction from their home club.
- Will be honorary members of Dunstable Downs Golf Club for the day and will be welcome to use our facilities and will be expected to obey all Club rules.
- No more than 8 players per day from a single club will be accepted and there will be no more than 6 x 4 ball slots available per day to support the reciprocal scheme.
- Dress rules of Dunstable Downs Golf Club must be strictly adhered to and the club reserves the right to restrict entry to the course to any player not properly dressed.
Reciprocal Golf – Hertfordshire